Wednesday 1 February 2012

Wednesday 1st Feb :-)

First of all....YAY!!!!!!! 3 new followers......OH I FEEL SPECIAL AND LOVED :-)
WELCOME AND ENJOY XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

A great day was had here! We had a makeup swimming lesson for the twins this morning, went and got a few extra things at the shops that I forgot in my grocery order that was delivered yesterday (woops!) Twins had a good sleep during the day so I got 2 recipes cooked and photographed, did some housework (I guess it has to be done!!!!) .....and then tonight I cooked another recipe.....AND took  another photo......YES thats right.....3 PHOTOS TODAY!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!
All 3 were MASSIVE hits with my big girls....I love their reactions....."MUM this HAS to be in your new book"  ....... so so so so so precious!

Hope you have all had a beautiful productive day also!!!
My big girls....LOVING their sweets tonight :-)

Saw this quote on line today and simply had to share it xxx

Guess what I have been making - by the way, LOVE my new sifter hubby bought me for Christmas :-)

Take Care Of You
Coll x

28 DAYS TO GO: 57 PHOTOS TO GO

1 comment:

  1. Awesome News Collette, your defitnately on a roll with your second cookbook underway 3 cheers to you:-), love your photo you put up of your girls so adorable, is that strawberry sorbet there eating by any chance? whatever it is it looks delish:-)Love your sifter which you got for christmas last year, I got your cookbook and a shabby chick cookbook stand from my hubby at christmas time and I was so very happy with my pressies:-) Happy snaps to you Collette, hope you get more photos done today, goodluck to you and cant wait till your next book comes out, have a great day from Gabby xx

    ReplyDelete