Thursday 2 February 2012

Thursday 2nd Feb :-)

Good Evening! I am giving myself a night off "CUT OUT THE CRAP FOR KIDS" after another busy day in the kitchen and a sleepless night last night from tossing and turning as I dreamt of recipes, food and photos!!! So I have until 8pm and thats it tonight, then its movie time on the lounge with hubby...so I will keep it short and sweet!!!!!!

My day was filled with scents of Oranges...literally! As I cooked away I had some beautiful Soy Melts burning away in the scent of Orange and Vanilla......and I am pleased to have ticked off another THREE recipes and photos!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 of them were Orange inspired.......


My "Orange" day of baking :-)

I hope you have all had the most beautiful day.....we have had rain here most of the day so I dont feel too bad being inside in the kitchen, although I did escape for an hour to take the big girls to their swimming lessons they just started....yep its that time of the year again when all the sports are taking over our evenings!!!!!!.........my time is almost up! Talk tomorrow!!!!!!

Take Care Of You
Coll x

27 DAYS TO GO: 54 RECIPES TO GO

No comments:

Post a Comment