Monday 6 February 2012

Sunday 5th and Monday 6th Feb :-)

Good Evening!

I have had a lovely few days, with the sun finally shining yesterday for the first time in a long time. My family and I headed out to a local beach and thoroughly enjoyed an afternoon together, the girls and Josh had a lovely swim, the twins had a great crawl around on the sand, they chased the seagulls and ate probably a tad too much sand! It was great fun.
My evening was spent cooking for my next book and once again hitting that mark of 3 recipes and photos. Yay :-)

Today was another effort of 3 photos! I had the pleasure of my good friends company today also. It was so lovely that we just sat and enjoyed each others company. You know its a good friendship when you can chat about anything, laugh about everything and then also sit in complete comfortable silence. I am selfishly saddened though at the fact that she is moving to Adelaide to further her career in a few weeks time. But one things is for certain, we have been through so much together, I know this wont ruin our friendship, it will just take a turn in a different direction.

Saw this and wanted to share it ---- or how I feel at the moment "Life isnt about finding yourself. Life is about creating recipes!"

For those that know me...dont pass out....YES this is my bomb of a kitchen today! ha ha! Its Ok its all clean now :-)


I hope that you have all had a wonderful fun and love filled few days and you are all happy and healthy.

Until next time,

Take Care Of You,
Coll x

23 DAYS TO GO: 40 PHOTOS TO GO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Collette love reading your blogs, sounds like you and your family had a wonderful day out together on the weekend, it's good to get out now and again to refresh your mind and body.......we all need too, you are one very focussed lady on getting this second cookbook finished by the end of feb good on you Collette well done:-) cant wait till your book is available for purchase. It is very rare to have a friendship like you have with your friend not many of us have that so you are one very lucky lady:-) it's sad to hear your friend is moving away but you know where ever you both are you will be the best of friends for life:-) I love the quote you put up, I always like sharing quotes on my fb page, it's what keeps me strong and happy and I seem to always see life in a more positive way........ I love it.

    have a great week Collette

    Gabby xx

    ReplyDelete