Friday 17 February 2012

Wed 15th, Thurs 16th, Fri 17th Feb 2012


Hey everyone! How are you all!? I am hoping you have all had a wonderful week. I hope it has been filled with laughter, love, wonderful health, sunshine and of course great food :-)

My week has been just that!

Josh and I went and saw "The Wall" (Roger Waters from Pink Floyd)concert on Wednesday night. It was an amazing night for so many reasons. Firstly it was the first time we had been out together since the twins were born (almost 14 months!) then of course me being me, I love dressing up, which I got to do! We went out to dinner in Bankstown to a client of Joshs pub, and they catered for me beautifully, although the traffic was crazy and we were pushing it for time so Im not sure how much I actually chewed and dinner conversation didnt happen!!!!!!!..... but it was wonderful having a night off cooking and then I was completley overwhelmed turning up to the concert 6 rows from the front....it was mind blowing....such an awesome experience and I was so lucky that Josh was able to take me along....he often gets these perks with his job and it was so great that we got to do this together.....the year before last I was meant to go to U2 with Josh but was heavily pregnant with the twins and in hospital as they had to stop my labour only the day before...I can only imagine what the atmosphere would have been there....

Getting ready to go out....
So many people there.....



Cooking has been great once again this week, although it has been nice to take a little time off....I even went back to the gym today which was a wonderful feeling.....


Where I am at:


Wednesday 15th 14 days to go: 1 recipe cooked = 20 photos to go
Thursday 16th 13 days to go: 2 recipes cooked = 18 photos to go
Friday 17th 12 days to go (oh wow its getting close!) 2 recipes cooked = 16 photos to go!


I am looking forward to a big weekend and possibly even catching up with each other the amount of days and recipes...although tomorrow I have 3 recipes to cook but not for my book...for a party I am SO looking forward to going to....my lovely friends 40th! So I may only get one done tomorrow but have grand plans for after church on Sunday :-)


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend......


Take Care Of You,
Coll x


THE WALL - I BELIEVE
My new tshirt! We were going no where in the carpark - so we decided to try them on!

Josh and his new tshirt :-)

Building the wall around the band

No comments:

Post a Comment