Monday 27 February 2012

I HAVE FINISHED!

Dear Friends,

I have finished! I am sorry that I have not blogged for a few days...I have been in a little world of my own since finishing all my photos last Thursday night.....with 6 days of Feb to go!!! Woo hoo!! The last few nights were crazy and I think the last night I cooked and photographed 15 or so!!!!!! What a feast it was that night!!!!!!

I went and got all my photos developed on Saturday....just normal photo size.....and when the kids were not around to ruin them I spread them all over my home hoffice floor and had a major "OH MY" moment! I couldn't wipe the smile off my face and thought I was just going to break down in happy and overwhelming tears! Yep, I am such a girl!
It has been a huge month of cooking and I did it! The photos look so much better printed compared to on my computer....they are so fresh looking and so colourful.....it is getting all so close now....
I am still trying to decide exactly what I would like my front cover to look like, I think I have the colours worked out so thats a start. Then there are all those other little bits and peices like the back cover "blurb" and the inside stories.....thankfully though this is only a few hours work, then a final big edit of them all and off to graphic designing we go......

My days have been less hectic which have been enjoyable....I am able to walk again after being in so much pain after the Gyms Body Attack class last week! I am even contemplating on sitting down and starting a book to read! My normally busy life of running a business and 4 kids seems less hectic now after that last month!

My dinner Sunday night that Josh cooked especially for me - Garlic and Honey Prawns from COTC

Starving after the Gym....the lunch I made.....yummo!

Saw this quote....LOVED it....had to share it.......

My adorable twins 14 months old.....precious photo.....

Getting ready to cook my last recipe for COTC for kids....dropped one egg on the floor and one on the bench!

Had to show you these....adorable swimmers bought for little Miss from a great friend....how sweet will she look in these next Summer!?

MY PHOTOS! now....what order are they going in???????


Take Care Of You,
Coll x

No comments:

Post a Comment