Friday 10 February 2012

Thursday 9th and Friday 10th Feb :-)

Good Evening!
Fun days are being had here...cooking....photographing....editing....paperwork.....and changing bums inbetween!
I did 2 recipes and photos yesterday, both main meals and had them cooked by lunch time. The 4 kids ate 1 and I ate the other (NO not the entire thing) as the one the kids ate had tomato in it and I am allergic to tomato :-(

I think if I was able to introduce ONE thing I would choose tomato, it would open up so much for me for my meals....and its annoying when I can't eat it when I know it would be so good for me....nevermind, I do ok with what I can eat :-)
I then had my beautiful friend Jasi from "JasArt Photography" come over for a cuppa and chat and was kind enough to take a photo of me cooking away in my kitchen for the inside of my next book. When I see little things like this coming together it becomes a step closer to reality for me and I get those most wonderful exciting butterflies!

Today was another productive day with 2 recipes and photos being acheived again. Both of these were done for our dinner and I must say it was delicious!
I ventured to the shops today for the first time in a few weeks! Post office, bank and Woolies. Nothing as exciting as what it could have been (eg shoe shopping!) but it had to be done! I decided to put the twins in the big part of the trolley for the first time and they LOVED it. The look on their little faces was priceless, it was like they were on a rollercoaster ride! Standing up and waving to people and blowing kisses goodbye...way too cute....this was by far the highlight of my day.....not so exciting daily events as shopping made oh so special by my children......so blessed.


Hopefully this rain stays away as we attempt to do some more work on our front garden tomorrow and I cook cook cook cook.....wishing you all a joyous weekend with whatever you are doing......hope there is some scrumptious healthy and tasty "Cut out the Crap" eating in there somewhere!

So spoilt! Beautiful flowers from a beautiful friend - thanks Jasi xxx

My helpers - so many toys but the kitchen draws are the best!

Was suggested this site for Organic and bulk products - got 2kg of Coconut that doesn't have preservatives! I have been looking everywhere for it! Got a few other things too :-)

Bee Pollen - going to give it a try!


19 DAYS TO GO: 32 PHOTOS TO GO

Take Care Of You,
Coll x

No comments:

Post a Comment