Wednesday 8 February 2012

Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th

Good Evening!I planned on having a no cooking morning yesterday  (Tuesday) as I wasn't getting my groceries delivered until between 3&5pm. I enjoyed a morning out at my Beautician (although Im unsure if you can call waxing "enjoyable" !!!!) then I caught up with some TV that I had recoreded over the past few weeks (yes cooking shows - even though I cant eat 99% of what they cook I still enjoy them!) that I never seem to make the time to watch. A friend, Sue, then came over to have a cuppa and chat which was lovely.  Was just the semi-relaxing kind of day I needed. My plan was that I was then going to attempt 3 recipes and photos once the groceries got here amongst my evening rush. Was a tad frustrated when I got the call to say that my groceries were not getting here until aftter 6.30pm ----- a day of NO cooking.....a day of NO photos.....what on earth was I going to do! And even worse still....WHAT on earth do I cook for dinner they doesn't make me so completley annoyed that I am not taking a photo of it! So no cooking, no blog and no update for Tuesday.

Whilst I sit here now blogging I am listening to my husband trying to pull out Little Miss 7s loose tooth. The twins are starting to get cranky and tired and I reflect back on the day with a smile of satisfaction. The twins slept for an amazing 3 hours this morning which allowed me to get so much done. I first of all had a phone Interview with the lovely Lauren from "LittleOne Baby and Kids Magazine" They are doing a story on IVF and seen as though our 4 precious bubbas are IVF they asked if they could include us in the story. I cant wait to see it. I loved the fact that I could share my story and it would be wonderful if it gives others hope.
I also managed to get FOUR recipes cooked and photgraphed!!!! YAY!!! The smell wafting through my house was amazing, at some stage or another there was sweet sugary smell of freshly baked goods, fragrant herbs and savoury smell from roasting in the oven and also the most lovely of spices.....mmmm.....
Despite my day of no cooking yesterday I feel like I am on top of it. I am even planning on getting back to the gym next week which I have missed so terribly, lets see how I go fitting that into the schedule!


I was disappointed to learn that MACRO Woolworths brand have deleted their desiccated Coconut line as it seemed to be the only one I could find without preservatives in it (which I can't tolerate at all) So I put and SOS out there to Facebook world and fans came up with some great sites to check out. I ended up placing an order with Santos Health Foods and I'm hoping it gets delivered within the next few days. There were so many goodies I could have got carried away with trying. I ordered some delicious sounding Quinoa and Rice Pasta, Agave Nectar (Pancakes are due I say!) plus a few other things. My one thing I bought which I have never had before is "Bee Pollen" I'm wondering if anyone that is reading this has tried it?? It sounded amazing for your body when I looked into it, so I thought I would give it a go. Will let you know what its like :-)

Some of the cooking I was doing today....

more cooking from today....
Well I hope this blog finds you all doing well and super healthy and happy. If you haven't already, please dont forget to tell your friends and family about my blog and of course my book. Even if they dont have food allergies....they are tasty and basic meals that the entire family will enjoy and of course your body will love you for it also. Why not plan to cook something out of it twice a week????

21 DAYS TO GO: 36 PHOTOS TO GO

Take Care Of You,
Coll x

No comments:

Post a Comment