Tuesday 14 February 2012

Tuesday 14th Feb 2012 - Valentines Day :-)

Happy Valentines Day! Hope you have all had a beautiful and romantic day and have been sure to tell your loved one just how much you love them! ---- although realistically you should do that everyday!
I wonder how many weddings and proposals happened today!!??


I had an interesting day. I fell in the bathroom this morning and hit my head. I have a sore eyebrow (!!) and thankfully that was the worst of it. I then went to cook my 2 meals for today. 1 was a corn dish and 1 was a pineapple dish. My corn was mouldy! I forgot to buy pineapple! Woops! Not a great start to the day!
After a trip to the shops (thanks Josh!) I managed to get them cooked and photographed....sadly I am allergic to corn which is such a bummer especially seen as though Josh told me it was the best dish of that kind he had ever had! Big call!!


I have a story being written about me and my family in the next issue of "Little One" Magazine - I got a sneak peak of it today and cried and cried....happy tears of course....it is just written so beautifully and amazing to see our journey of IVF all in on story. I will be certain to let you know when its available for all to see!

Josh and I are going out tomorrow night which I am super excited about!!!!!!!! I get to dress up! woo hoo! What a wonderful mum I have to be coming down and look after our 4 kids so we can do this.....mind you she is pretty happy with the deal as she gets to spend some great fun quality time with the grandchildren!

Hope you are all having a great week and chat again soon!
Exhausted after a big breakfast!

Fresh corn - such a pity I am allergic to it! Lucky the rest of the family isn't!

15 days to go: 21 photos to go!

Take Care Of You
Coll x

No comments:

Post a Comment