Tuesday 31 January 2012

Tuesday 31st

I cant believe that January is gone already! How time flies when your having fun!
I have had a quiestish one today as I have not been 100%, I have wrapped a few boxes of books today, posted a whole heap of orders (THANK YOU EVERYONE!) and felt a bit naughty scabbing some old doors that were dumped out the front, from the people that just moved out opposite us! I was needing some props for flooring for my food photos and thought with a touch of paint, they will be perfect!


I am a bit excited to start seeing even little bits'n'peices of my next book come together and look so REAL! I am also quite nervous and can only hope that you all love it just as much as the first book! I have a bit to go still until it is in my hands, so I will hold back on the nerves until closer to the time!
I have not decided on the final number of how many recipes will be in it....at this stage it is 75!!!!!!
I have taken photo #15 tonight!!!!!!! So 60 more to go.....my challenge is to have them finished by February 29th......CAN I DO IT!!!!!!!???????? OOOOHHHHHH the pressure it on!!!!!!!!

Hope you have all had a wonderful day & sweet dreams tonight, I know for certain I will enjoy sleeping tonight as its so much cooler than last night!

Take Care Of You,
Coll x

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON:
29 DAYS TO GO: 60 RECIPES GO

The twins had already had dinner, yet still wanted to eat Dads! He was kind enough to share! If you look closely you will see a meal we enjoyed after I took its photo for COTC FOR KIDS!


No comments:

Post a Comment