Friday 6 January 2012

School holidays :-)

Greetings from the place where school holidays have kicked in, days are going WAY too fast, the weeks are flying by, I am trying to squeeze so much in, but attempt to rest at times, dinners arent being had until 8pm, wishing the holidays were a little longer, but on the same hand I am getting excited for February and finishing a huge part of COTC#2!....breathe....!

The 4 kids and I have had a busy and fun filled week here, with our Churches "Family Festival" being on. There have been 2 sessions daily 10-12 and 3-5, we have been to both sessions everyday, and end up with extras coming home with me for lunch, pool visits, sleep overs and everything else! I actually quite like this, although it seems my front door is constantly revolving and at times I would like to put a lock on it! I like the fact that the girls have these friends who want to spend time with them and they feel our home is welcoming for them. Im embarrased to say though that because of this my housework has been let go a tad this week and I am (sadly!) looking forward to a day of cleaning tomorrow! I know Im crazy! I do figure though that spending fun and quaility time with the girls during the school holidays is far more important than vacuuming daily :-) Before I know it I will feel like I have blinked and they would have moved out of home and I will wonder where the years have gone....and I know for certain that I am not going to say "geez I wish I had vacuumed more" .....

So I am planning a few more day trips and possibly even a Country trip in to these next few weeks and figure that I have the energy to keep going full swing for a while longer! Then it brings me to February....which I have been trying to ignore within myself, but as the time quickly approaches I am getting SO unbeleivably excited! February is going to be a mad month of finishing my cooking, creating and photo part of my second book COTC FOR KIDS! Then it will be off for a meeting with my Graphic Designer and see if she can once again put perfectly onto paper, what is in my head for the design! Yep, it makes me stop breathing when I think about it...Im not sure why I do this, as breathing is clearly so important! Yet its something I do when I am thinking about something that I know makes me unbeleivably happy or at times nervous (thinking now that I do it also when my eldest daughter competes in dancing)

How is your 2012 going? I hope its been amazing so far!

Well I think I have rambled long enough for the moment! 

Talk again soon,

My love and warmest blessings to you all,

Take Care Of You
Coll x

No comments:

Post a Comment