Thursday 26 January 2012

Marketing!

Teatowels, Coffee Mugs, Canvas shopping bags or Aprons?????? That is my thought process for today!!!
I have decided to expand my shopping cart of 1 item (!!!) and get something else with my name on it!!!!!! What will it be ??????

Advertising is so expensive and getting my name out there is not the easiest....I believe I have a great product that has helped so many already, and from what I hear from the emails I receive from complete strangers, others agree with me!..... I feel that I have been given these food issues for a reason and to help others is the reason...whilst life has been busy with the twins being so young I have been able to sit back and relax with it all slightly......but now its head down, bum up.......cant wait to finish COTC#2......and decide on Teatowels, Coffee Mugs, Canvas shopping bags or Aprons????????

In the meantime.....look at my delicious coffee my hubby made me (on rice milk of course!) that helps with the thought process!!!!!!


Take Care Of You
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment