Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hi!

Hi Friends! Just thought I would stop by for a moment to say HI! Hope this "blog" finds you all well. All has been wonderful here, life is keeping me busy especially being the school holidays and it has been nice to finally see some Sunshine and make it to the beach a few times also.
I had a few nights away last weekend, spending a night at my parents place with the family. We then headed to my nephews first birthday party/christening in Scone, and then the 4 kids and I ventured on to Gunnedah to visit my Aunt and Uncle for 2 nights. It was nice and cool there, and even had to head out to buy Miss 7 a cardigan....and for those that know that Gunnedah area, to have a cool day in Summer is just not normal! It was lovely though as I wasnt really looking forward to that sticky heat that you get there, especially when I still have the twins being breastfed and climbing all over me!
I managed to have a "me" night last night with a gorgeous friend of mine, Skye. For all you mums out there, you would know how rare these nights/moments are! I am aiming for this new year to have one night a week as "me" time....I figure if I aim for one a week thats a start and hopefully it will truly happen at least once a month! I am doing well...19th of January and this was my first one! YAY! We went and saw "We bought a Zoo" I know it was only PG but we both really enjoyed it. It was heartwarming and left you feeling warm and fuzzy inside, which can only be a good thing! It has some beautiful messages which would reach out to those that were listening....I know Skye and I were.
So Im throwing a huge dinner party tomorrow night. Not huge in numbers...its only 1 other family.....but huge in what I am doing. I have sent out invites. The kids are having a PJ/Movie party with lots of yummies in the lounge room....the adult are "Cocktail" and I am doing 4 courses, a wine to match each one and the Entree, Main and Dessert they get choices...so I have even done a menu up in French.....have I bitten off more then I can chew.....ha ha ha ha.... who knows.....time will tell.....will let you know :-)

It has been a week or 2 of lessons for me with dealing with family and friends and I grateful for the ability to be constantly growing as a person, learning how to deal with these situations whilst being surrounded with love and support. These lessons are not always easy and I dont always understand them....one thing I have learnt though in life, is we are not always meant to. Sometimes its about patience. I found this "sign" which I thought I would share with you.

Take Care Of You xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment