Sunday 29 January 2012

Happy Monday :-)

School is back.....and I am one of these Mums that is always a little saddened by this....as I watch my big girls go off to Year 4 and Year 2, it only seems like yesterday that they were starting Preschool. I recall Miss Year 4 starting preschool, I sat in the McDonalds in The Hunter Valley all day (Im not kidding!) and different friends & family joined me throughout the day to keep me company, as the McDonalds was only 3 minutes around the corner and I wanted to be as close as possible if she needed me!!!!!! She didnt!!!!!!! And so here we are, starting school again, not only do I miss not having as much time with them, I like those few weeks of sleep ins, PJ days, no huge routine, late night dinners and movies, no homework....and I like seeing them as my babies still as I dont overly enjoy that WOW moment when I realize they are just growing up SO fast!

The house was so quiet today when the twins went down for their sleep and I quickly remembered what it was like to run around feeling like I have skates on getting everything done whilst I had that free time! I did the clothes washing, completely organized and sorted my home office (this was a bigger job then i thought!), went through the recipes for my next book CUT OUT THE CRAP FOR KIDS plus what seems like 100 other things! 

I feel like I am pushing it to get my side done (before printing etc) in this month of February as I had planned.....but once again....Im up for the challenge!

Will keep you posted with how I go! Todays to-do list gets a HUGE TICK! Paperwork done.....now Im off to order my groceries and then the fun of cooking and photography begins tomorrow!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!

Hoping this finds you all well and that your childrens first day back at school was enjoyable for you all.

Favourite flowers of mine, given to me by a lovely friend!

Saw this online today and had to share it :-)

What my second book CUT OUT THE CRAP FOR KIDS looks like at the moment!



Take Care Of You
Coll x

No comments:

Post a Comment