Sunday 22 January 2012

Starters @Dinner Party

Starter #1 BEEF AND BREAD!

1 french stick
Butter/Marg
1 large piece Scotch Fillet
Sauces of your choice - I used bought Seeded Mustard, Hot Chilli Sauce and also Sweet Chilli Sauce.

Cook Scotch fillet on hotplate - cook rare. Set aside to rest. I cooked mine the night before. When ready to prepare, slice as thinly as you can.

10 minutes before ready to serve.
Cut French stick into 1-1.5cm pieces and spread lightly with butter.
Fold 2 small pieces of meat on each piece of bread and top with sauces.

To tell the difference in the Chilli sauces, I put a slice of fresh Chilli for decoration on the one with Hot Chilli sauce and I put small pieces of fresh chives on the one with sweet Chilli sauce on it.

Starter #2 is being kept secret as I "threw" this together to make something I could eas with all of my allergies and IT WORKED AND IT WAS DELICIOUS! So I am going to be sneaky I'm sorry and say this is being kept for COTC#3 !!!!!!! I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW.....I haven't even got book #2 out yet and I already have plans for #3!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment