Sunday 22 January 2012

Trying to relax :-)

It's funny how life if busy busy busy busy and there are days I sleep walk as I literally dream about resting and stopping. Yet here I am laughing at myself because I have the opportunity to do it and I can't! We are away for the night (me, hubby and 4 kids) at his parents farm in the country. It's raining and I hadn't (until now) been able to get Internet connection (tragedy I hear you say!) and hubby is off fishing, kids are happy playing and I should be able to stop and sit and do nothing....yet Im a tac bored and it's driving me mad! What's going around in my head is the 100 or so things I could be doing at home! Crazy I know!

Instead I have been day dreaming about recipes, how I am going to take some of the photos in my next book, what I would like to cover to look like and all that exciting stuff I have put out of my head until "February" .....woo hoo.....not long now!

So finally I can get a little Internet connection so I have checked and answered emails, Facebook and decided I will have a mini vent on here! Ha ha!

I have also intended to (and will still try to now, if not at a later date) post some recipes
on here from what I cooked the other night at our dinner party. Most of them are not exact recipes but I will still them for you anyway! I'm sure you will love them as we did!

Until next time....... xxx

Ps I know there is spelling and grammar errors but it's not letting me go back and change them!

Pps it's raining so much....how much rain will we need for us to be flooded in !!!????? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment