Thursday 27 October 2011

A nice quiet week....

I have had a nice and quiet (ish) week....the twins have not been 100% and my little man has had some shocking nights....so our days have been laying low in our trackies, playing, reading and having much needed cuddles :-)

I headed out on Tuesday to a photoshoot that a good friend of mine asked me to go along to with her....she decided to treat herself to a shoot with her newest little man...Eli....so very special. She asked me to go along to as she was wanting a photo with her and her little man and me and my twins....it is a special friendship we have and often comment that God knew what he was doing when he made us friends....we both waited (at times not so patiently) for all of our babies, and it marks a  wonderful time for us....sitting back and relaxing, having a beautiful moment with our treasured bubbas. I cant wait to see the photo....will be sure to put it on here in a few weeks when we get it.....
The photographer "JAS" has also become such a great friend of mine, since meeting her, not even 12 months ago when she did my pregnancy shoot. Its so special the bond she is getting with my twins....especially my little man, who at times only has eyes for her......


Thought I would share these photos with you..... taken by "JasArt Photography" (you can find her on Facebook)


Ally and Eli - taken by JasArt

"Jas" from JasArt on the other side of the camera with my twins!

"Jas" and my little man - is it that Im a good photographer - or that I have stunning models!

Stealing cuddles with Allys little man - Eli - clearly I took this myself on a phone! 



Wishing you all a HAPPY FRIDAY....and a glorious weekend ahead....hope its filled with fun and laughter, good friends, great food and those wonderful moments that make amazing memories!


Take Care Of You xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment