Thursday 20 October 2011

A photo and a laugh....

Ok, so perhaps the neighbours may think Im mad now.....as I go to the letterbox to check for mail a flying insect of some sorts comes out and chases me....I squeel, flap my arms and run inside like I am being chased by a herd of elephants.....do elephants even come in herds....Im not sure but Im sure you know what I mean! It is so similar to a quote I put on Facebook this morning....which I randomly read on the Interent...but describes me to a "T" ....
I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot!
So anyway....thats the laugh for you.... and now for the photo......my most handsome "taste tester" .... Chocolate Crackles anyone.....??????
 Until next time.....
 Take Care Of You xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I lOVE this piccie of your little handsome man! Those crackles look delish xxx

    ReplyDelete