Sunday 9 October 2011

5 minutes to stop and say Hi!

School is back! Yay! I think it may possibly be the first time ever that I have looked forward to the school holidays being over & my 2 older munchkins returning to school. We have had a week at home since returning from our annual beach holiday and that week has been jam packed with fun day trips! 
However, I am so deep in COTC2 and seem to have no routine at the moment...hence my comment about looking forward to school being back.....routine in full swing today, was back to the gym, did a spot of shopping, and have had a wonderful afternoon playing with the twins in this gorgeous sunshine! Have 5 minutes to sit and cuppa and blog before household chores yell at me, big kids will be home from school and then off for afternoon sports....to return home around6.30pm!
 
A highlight of my day (as sad as it sounds!) was all the scrumptious plates I bought today, especially for COTC2! 


Hope you have all had a truly wonderful weekend and have the best week possible.....must go....my 5 minutes is up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment