Wednesday 19 October 2011

Still dreaming about food.....

Yep, I am still dreaming about food....why dont I try to make "this" why dont I try to make "that"....I feel that I could sometimes just keep on going and going with the cooking and creating, and find I just have to yell STOP at myself sometimes, and pull back into the timetable I have....if not COTC#2 might not be launched until June/July 2022 - although it is likely to have 10,000 recipes in it by then! Oh my think of all the photos I would have to take and all the new plates I would have to buy!!!!!!

I have Mum coming down again tomorrow to watch the twins so I can have another cooking day! This is my 2nd day like this and I look forward to them so much. I feel like I can just knuckle down and bake and create and just "be" in the kitchen, without rushing because the twins are due to wake up soon, and without feeling gulity that they are not getting my 100% attention. 

Have been handed a couple of recipes from Melody for the book.....a Choc Fudge Cupcake.....Thank you to "Sweet William Chocolate"  ~~~ Im sure the Cupcake is so good that it will become famous worldwide! And a "Garlic and Rosemary" Bread Stick....which turned out well, but Im thinking of tweeking them to make them into Pretzels....my mind is once again wandering!

Well I should keep moving....have a clingy boy who I am hoping is teething as he is needing a lot of Mummas cuddles during the nights over the last 2 weeks or so....I think I get half my daily exercise simply getting in and out of bed what seems 100 times during the nights! He has just started crying and calling out "Mum Mum" ......its the only time he says Mum and even through the tears I love it!

Then off to bed for me....more dreaming about food......


Take Care Of You xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment