Thursday 20 October 2011

Another day in the kitchen.....

I am not complaining when I say this but I am exhausted! 
My mind is jumbled with recipes, and once again I find myself sitting here reminding myself to "stick to the game plan" 
I made 9 recipes today....all but one were at least 2nd attempts, so it proved to be a productive day,  with 8 of the 9 turning out!
4 of them I was able to take photos of, which was SUPER exciting! So many memories came flooding back....although last time I didnt put all that much thought into the photos (I hope this doesnt sound too bad!) and this time i am putting possibly too much thought into them....I have invested in some new plates as you have seen, next on the list is different materials for backgrounds and different floorings, I have in mind an "old" wooden table type look, so will go on a search for a Recycle/Junk yard next week! I am also on the hunt for "different" looking cutlery...so will add that to my list!
I have a busy week ahead, with a long list of things to do tmrw, Saturday the twins have swimming lessons, then I am off to watch some friends and my gorgeous sister do their "Physie" (dancing) comps...then I am hosting another dear friends Thermomix Baby Shower here on Sunday, I have not seen the Thermomix before, so am interested in seeing it. Monday will bring my favourite Gym class, "Body Balance" which is a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates, with carrying the twins all the time, this class helps me so much.. then a heap of running around for after school activities....Tuesday brings a photo shoot with a lovely friend, and I am off to Newcastle that night for a "healthy food" information night...Wednesday Gym.....Thursday I am hosting a "Candle Party" here and Friday Im thinking I may pass out! I am hoping that somewhere in between all of that I get a few more photos taken, although they really are not scheduled to be done until Nov/Dec and possibly even sell my house....(thought I may as well throw that one in there!)


Had a minor "woops" moment when taking a photo today.....thought you might like to see it.....






Im just pleased that the neighbours understand now why I sit in my front garden, or lay on the driveway taking photos of food! Im sure they thought I was going crazy last time!


Hoping that this message finds everyone healthy and of course happy. I hope you are all inspired daily with truly yummy food!


Take Care Of You xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment