Sunday 23 October 2011

A great weekend.....

So I felt like touching base and saying hi to my little "blog world" .... I have had a busy and beautiful weekend....

It was a pleasure to watch my sister and some great friends (Rhiannon, Skye and Megghan) compete in their Physie comps yesterday.....It hit me whilst watching them, what a strange sport I "follow" ....one where you work all year, to perform your absolute best and have 2 ladies sit up the front and pick who they like best....not who finishs first, who scores the most points....simple opinions....its quite strange when you think about it! Well my opinion (for those that care!) is that you were ALL AMAZING!!!!!!


Me with Rhiannon.....a great friend of our family.....we have kind of adopted her as part of our family! ......


 My sister, Jes.....so beautiful! After not doing physie for 8 (?) years, she was just as lovely as ever......


And to finish off the weekend, I hosted my beautiful friend, Nicolas, "Babeh" Shower today.....I am so excited to meet her little one and cant wait to cuddle him/her.....she is such a special friend of mine and it was an honour to be able to give her this day......

 Its weekends like this I truly treasure, when I get to spend time with my loved ones, both family and friends, some I get to spend a heap of time with and sit and chat and sometimes just the briefest smiles are exchanged which is just as nice.....I hope you all had a wonderful weekend also....

Take Care Of You xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment