Sunday 16 October 2011

My week...

My week has been great, busy (as to be expected in this time of my life) but somehow organized and I'm feeling on top of things.
I am mostly feeling organized after doing up a roster to keep me and my family on track (I know it sounds crazy, but it's working!)
I know when it's housework time, what nights we are out and therefore I have to get dinner ready earlier, when it's time to cook and create.... Etc etc!!!!!!!

My mum was kind enough to come down last Thursday and babysit the twins here at home, so I could get a full day of cooking and creating in. They ended up going to sleep for almost three hours after she had only been here half an hour! It was nice to have the help! She washed up, threw ideas around with me...and was my taste tester! Then my sister came over with my 2 big girls after school and her 2 school age children.....and of course they became my taste testers too! I figure if the recipes pass 4 children that have no intolerances at all, then it's a sure thing for book number 2!

I am on track with recipes....some exciting ones that have been created this week are honey joys, hummingbird cupcakes, choc chip biscuits (thanks to Sweet William Chocolate for sending me choc chips to try) prawn cutlets and sang choy bow! I really am getting more and more excited! The prawn cutlets had me super excited! I have not had a prawn cutlet in over 5 years.....so you could imagine my excitement when they were just so delicious!

I hope you have all had a beautiful week and a wonderful weekend enjoying this sunshine!

Must go....watching The Sound of Music on tv! I know I should be asleep, but who can resist this classic movie!!?? Not me.....

Take Care Of You xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment