Thursday 3 November 2011

Photoshoot today.....

Hello my friends!

I couldn't wait to share with you the photo of the FUN FUN FUN I had in the Kitchen today! 
Jas (my extremley talented photographer friend) decided to make me look a little glamerous in the kitchen....I have never had photos taken like this before, so needless to say I was a little nervous! Jas is so wonderful though and I felt so comfortable and had the best time....and laughed a HEAP! 

I was also lucky enough to get on the other side of the camera and take photos of something else besides food!!!!! (although food WAS involved!) Jas takes amazing photos of bubbas with fruit loops and calls them her Loopy Shots, so I decided SHE needed to be the Loopy Photographer.....check out her amazing picture too!

Find her on Facebook " JasArt Photography"  you wont be disappointed!

Today I was having a different type of fun in the Kitchen!

Loopy Photographer! Jas relaxing in a fruit loop bath!

Hope you are all having an AMAZING week......

Take Care Of You,
Coll x

1 comment: