Wednesday 9 November 2011

Hi :-)

Wanted to touch base and say HI and once again show off the magical memories my friend Jasi captured of the twins in preparation for Christmas.....

Not much worthy of blogging at the moment....life is going along as normal, which is nice to say, as quite often my life is a Rollercoaster ride!
My lil' man learnt to crawl last week...SO cute!.....and now only today he has learnt to pull himself up in furniture, quite proudly!
I have been keeping busy trying to do a huge mail out to businesses about my book and trying to get prices and information on affordable advertising in Newspapers and Magazines etc.... its such a hard thing to get the name out there and Im doing my best....one thing for certain is that I cant afford over $8,000 for a small Ad! Im not sure how small businesses are meant to afford that!
I am getting on top of things here in preparation for packing....the next 4 days will be packing packing and packing for me.....ha ha....as I write this I remember that I have a friend popping around for a cuppa in the morning and another in the afternoon....but thats ok.....I love my friends and know that my good friends will occupy the twins and chat with me whilst I pack.....and not be demanding of my attention over the next few weeks!
I had a lovely chat with my friend Rach in the Hunter Valley today....we had the huge journey of IVF together and all the emotion that comes with it.....I cant beleive her little man is going to be one next week.....Im not sure where the time goes.....time for me to start thinking about the twins first birthday party too.....
Anyway, Im tired and rambling...enjoy looking at the photos....

"JasArt Photographic Art" once again capturing memories to last a lifetime!




Hoping this finds you all happy and healthy....
Take Care Of You xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your a busy little bee at the moment collette. I totally agree with you about advertising! The cost is ridiculous and so out of reach for small business`s! Hope orders are going well for you! I didn't realise you'd done IVF - was it with the twins.... I'm in the middle of that journey now and would like to know if there is light at the end of the long and painful tunnel! Thanks for your update! I love reading them!

    ReplyDelete