Friday 4 November 2011

My day.....

Happy Friday everyone...hope you are all planning a wonderful weekend - and of course get time to relax too!

I have had a lovely day! Whilst on one part of it, it was "non eventful" and just an ordinary day in the life of "me" !! .... on the other part so many things happened..... I succeeded in my "Anzac Slice" (couldnt succeed with Anzac Biscuits so settled for the slice and I must say I could possibly eat the entire thing myself!) I had a friend call in and YAY she agreed --- which is always a bonus seen as those she doesnt have any intolerances and cant eat anything.....AND she loved it....woop woop! 

I saw the photo from "JasArt" photography that I told you about almost 2 weeks ago....my friend Ally, myself and out long awaited bubbas.....once again a great shot capturing a beautiful moment by Jas. 

WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cooling off period finished 5pm today and we are celebrating....so busy busy BUSY times ahead with now having to pack our home of 2 adults and 4 children!!!!!!! The timing was amazing....not long ago I was blogging and mentioned all I had to do that week....and threw in jokingly, that I would sell my house that week.....the NEXT day someone came through and offered.....Ok, so if it works like that then NOW to sell the 3000 books I have here ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!

My lil' man started crawling yesterday....SO CUTE.....he is not going too fast at the moment....wont be long though....my lil' girl I think is confused as to what her twin brother is doing!!!! Wont be long until she is chasing him! Then I will be chasing them both......

We are off to Anna Bay tomorrow with our church family, which I am thoroughly looking forward to....this will be my time of sneaking in a little relaxation on the beach if even for 10 minutes.....then my eldest daughter has a Physie comp in Sydney on Sunday....wrap my head around that and then a busy day on Monday......(another photoshoot booked in with JasArt - although its the twins again this time - YES I am obsessed!) and then I really need to think about packing...or get some kind of plan happening....unfortunately its not going to pack itself.....
Me and my bubbas and Ally and her Bubba! Thank you to JasArt for capturing this beautiful moment!

I was setting up for a photo tonight...this is as far as I had got and my beautiful 9yr old daughter said (quite seriously) "oh mum that looks so good" ---- Bless her, she is so sweet and supportive  - I simply had to take a photo then of my lettuce leaves!!!

Thankyou "Guru Labels" for my 2012 Fridge Magnets I got today....would anyone like one???

mmmmm.....Anzac Slice........


Ok...well thats it for me.....must go get some beauty sleep....

Sweet Dreams.....

Have a WONDERFUL weekend.....

Take Care Of You
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment