Monday 19 August 2013

And the Little Bellies Winner is....

Good Afternoon, I hope this finds you all well and I hope you had a wonderful weekend :-)

I had a pretty big weekend although it is not as fun as that sounds! I had a wisdom tooth taken out at the Dentist Saturday afternoon and spent the afternoon in bed in pain and then the entire day on Sunday  at my daughters first Physie Comp of the year (which I am excited to say she came first). So with my mind being absent from the pain of my jaw (felt like I had been hit by a truck!) I forgot to post the winner of the Little Bellies give-away….so here it is!

A massive Congrats to Julia who was the random winner of the Little Bellies blog competition. 

This was her response: I try to cut out the crap from our food as much as I can to keep them healthy, improve behaviour, sleep and learning. Also I want to develop their tastebuds to enjoy healthy food!

Her name was drawn out of a box as there is NO way I could choose from all the responses! Thank you to all who entered. 

If Julia could please email me with her postal address that would be great! info@cutoutthecrap.com.au

A MASSIVE Thank you to Little Bellies for giving my Cut out the Crap friends the opportunity to win some goodies!

hoops-loops_bag_large

Take Care of You, 

Collette x


And the Little Bellies Winner is....

No comments:

Post a Comment