Thursday 6 February 2014

Honey and Ginger Chicken (Thermomix)

Good afternoon friends! I hope this finds you well. 


I posted this family friendly Thermomix recipe on Facebook last night that I created for dinner (I was going to do chunkier chicken but Miss 9 asked for ‘shredded chicken’) and thought I would post it here on my blog incase you missed it on FB and also so you can save it and find it easier. 


I am enjoying playing with my TMX at dinner times but haven’t had much time to play during the days as my due to work commitments and Miss 3 has been unwell and not moving far from my arms …. hubby is home on the weekend and Miss 3 is feeling better now so I look forward to having a good play then …. even going to attempt some bread! Wish me luck!


I hope you love this recipe as much as we did …. I have to be honest and say I am impressed that I can get a dinner on the table under 20 minutes like this and I don’t have to be at the stove the whole time…..


Honey and Ginger Chicken


Honey and Ginger Chicken



25g ginger


2 cloves garlic


1 brown onion – peeled and quartered


100g honey


5g olive oil


good pinch salt and pepper
120g carrots  thinly sliced (approx. 2 carrots)


750g chicken breast fillets diced 3cm x 3cm
½ handful of baby spinach (didn’t weigh it)


120g zucchini thinly sliced (approx. 1 zucchini)


100g diced cauliflower


handful of raw cashews


Place ginger, garlic and onion into the bowl and chop 10 seconds / speed 6.


Add honey, oil and salt and pepper and heat 3 minutes / 100c / speed 2.


Add carrots and chicken and cook for 10 minutes / reverse / 100c / speed 1.


Add baby spinach, zucchini and cauliflower and cook for a further 3 minutes / reverse / 100c / speed 1.


Serve immediately and lastly sprinkle with raw cashews.


Have  a fabulous weekend and I would dearly love to hear from you when you cook any of my new TMX recipes!


Take Care of You,
Collette x 


lunch box stickers

New product for sale on my online store! Healthy snack labels! Perfect for school and preschool!



Honey and Ginger Chicken (Thermomix)

No comments:

Post a Comment