Sunday 9 February 2014

'Bliss Balls' (Thermomix version)

Good afternoon friends! I hope this finds you well! We are all well here, it has been a huge 2 weeks for my family. The big girls went back to school and the twins (3yrs old) started Preschool for the very first time (just 2 days a week)! The loved it! When we went to pick them up they were oh so cute! Miss 3 ran to me for huge hugs and Master 3 slumped his shoulders and burst into tears because he wasn’t ready to go home yet!


1897820_10151949137711527_518815835_n

My cuties….love that the bags are almost as big as them!




Hubby and I went to Adelaide Friday -Sunday to visit my best friend who only 2 weeks before that had her very first bubba! Wow it was hot 41-45 degrees in the time we were there! Such a dry heat too. We got to have a lot of bubba cuddles and on the Sunday before we left we did a little sight seeing around the City – including going to Church in one of the most beautiful buildings. It was a wonderful weekend, we are so blessed to have great friends to look after the 4 kids back here at home so we could have that quality time with our friends. 


1618588_10151935910086527_283861530_n

Hubby with our friends at one of the beautiful Churches in Adelaide


1559588_10151935908911527_90823457_n

Having bubba cuddles …. she is so precious!


1555498_10151935909416527_1751260465_n

Our flight home …. was a beautiful sight being above the clouds …. my big girls loved seeing the photos I took from the plane!


As you would know by now I am the proud owner of a Thermomix. I am enjoying getting to know my machine and learning and playing and seeing all it can do. I am thoroughly impressed with how quickly it cooks, how much I am cooking and how little time I am spending in the kitchen now! 


I am happy to be sharing with you today my converted Bliss Balls recipe for your Thermomix – if you don’t have a Thermomix you might like to follow this link for my recipe. “Date Balls – 3 recipes” 


Bliss Balls


‘Bliss Balls’


200g Pepitas OR Macadamias (you can use nuts of your choice)
200g Medjool Dates
20g drinking chocolate or cacao (this can be found in many brands additive free)


Place Pepitas OR Macadamias into the TMX and blitz for 10 seconds on speed 8 for Pepitas OR 20 seconds for Macadamias.
Add medjool dates and drinking chocolate or cacao and blitz for 1 minute on speed 9. 
Roll into balls and refrigerate for 1 hour before enjoying. 


My kids have the pepita ones for school morning tea as they are a nut free zone !


(note: get creative with these ingredients – there are so many different options you can use depending on your diet needs and taste buds, this is a basic version which we love as its so quick and easy)



Enjoy and have a wonderful week!


Take Care of You,
Collette x 



'Bliss Balls' (Thermomix version)

No comments:

Post a Comment