Sunday 2 March 2014

Choc Tapioca Pudding (TMX recipe)

Good Afternoon friends, I hope this finds you all well and that you had a lovely weekend.


We have a nice quiet (ish) one here – mainly due to the rain. I took the opportunity to catch up on messages, orders and did a fair bit of cooking! I love spending rainy days in the kitchen with my kids. Hubby bought me a new car (my family car needed an upgrade) and he spent Sunday afternoon laying flooring for my home office makeover! (photos to come I promise when it’s finished)


I bought some Tapioca a few weeks back after I bought my Thermomix and was keen to try out a Custard type Pudding. After a few attempts I got it right …. and the kids love it !!!!! …. actually we all do! I hope you do also!


Choc Tapioca Pudding


Choc Tapioca Pudding (TMX recipe)


60g Tapioca Pearls


160g water


450g rice milk


20g rapadura or honey


20g choc powder of your choice


2 eggs


Place the Tapioca Pearls and water into the bowl and allow to stand to soak for 30-60 minutes.


Add the remaining ingredients to the Tapioca and cook for 20 minutes – 80c – reverse – stir speed.


Scrape down sides then cook for a further 10 minutes – 100c – reverse – Speed 1.


Allow to cool slightly before serving (it will be slightly runny still – warm and yum!) OR pour into a casserole dish and allow to sit until cold (it will set as it cools down). Store any remainder pudding in the fridge.


Note:


Please know that all of my new recipe creations I have been trying to make for both TMX method and stove top method so I don’t upset anyone and leave anyone out! I am sorry but I have not had the chance to make this on the stove top yet. I would do the process the same (be sure to whisk the eggs in well) and I would stir constantly on a gentle heat / simmer until thickened. It is ‘how long’ for that I do not know. If you attempt this on your stove top, I would appreciate your comments on how long it took. Thanks!


Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!


Take Care of You,


Collette x


Instagram:


http://instagram.com/collette_cutoutthecrap


Pinterest:

No comments:

Post a Comment