Wednesday 14 September 2011

Oh what a productive day......

I love days like today....so productive.....I cant beleive Im not passing out from exhaustion as I normally feel like doing this time of the night....I woke this morning at 6am (after getting to bed just after midnight) to feed little Miss A, and with my mind then wide awake and not willing to shut down, I started my day....I made myself a cup of Rooibus tea and curled up on the beanbag in front of the heater to type up a dozen or so recipes, ready for COTC#2! 
730am came around and hubby and all 4 kids woke....by 845am they were all fed and off to work or school (except the twins of course) the twins were happy playing, so washing got done, emails got answered, figured out how to set up my printer (I surprise myself sometimes), book orders got packed, had a friend call in for a cuppa and by 1030 I had acheived pretty much everything on my to do list for today! LOVE IT! 
My afternoon was just as productive with a slice being created (yummo jam and coconut) with only a few "tweeks" needing to be made, had a meeting with Melody (my dear friend who is one of these people who inspire me with tasty food ideas) and have come to an agreement with her to write approximatley a dozen recipes for #2! As I am allergic to tomato also, I am completley trusting in her with these recipes, plus a few exciting, mouthwatering ideas she has! 
After school I gave a dance lesson (Physical Culture) for eldest daughter Miss C, came come home to create a FAB Chicken and Corn Soup for #2! As I cant have corn either (!!) I have attempted a rice crusted pie for myself for dinner....and once again with a few "tweeks"  its going to be great also.....
Waiting for hubby to do a few things and then we are going to curl up and watch
"127 hours"  that I hired for tonight....only to fall back into bed after midnight again.....I can only hope I have as great (and hopefully productive) day tomorrow....dont know what has got into me, but Im loving it....lets hope this high continues.....(and all this on only 1 coffee!!)



Take Care Of You x

No comments:

Post a Comment