Monday 12 September 2011

My day ......

My days seem to be hectic...I think I am like any normal and organized busy mum who writes a list in the morning (or the the night before) of what I need to acheive that day...my list can sometimes be 12 things long....there are days when I get only one thing done...and days when I get them all done....I am learning not to beat myself up about it if I dont get them all done.....however I DO get SUPER excited when I have nice little ticks next to them all! Today was one of those days, we are heading off on holidays in 1 week and I have a heap to do, plan and make sure is up to date. My older 2 girls are off sick so that added to my list too.
Simple, mind numbing things like washing, folding, cleaning the bathroom and  removing winter clothes and replacing with spring/summer clothes can be an all day even when you have 8 1/2 month old twins! But I did it! I stopped at one stage and had a laugh to myself as I was huffing and puffing trying to get a suitcase of shoes out from underneath my bed! Before kids I had a spare room just for my 200+ pairs of shoes! Now I dont even have a spare bedroom for the twins, who are in our bedroom...and because of that it is so squishy that my shoes are in suitcases under the bed...and there was not enough room to get them out!!!! How life changes! 
I have to say though, I wouldnt change it for the world. With the 6 of us living in our lovely little 3 bedroom home makes me a happier person then I would be if I were to have no kids and living in a multi-million dollar mansion. 


On the HIGHLY IMPORTANT section of my list is cooking and creating one recipe a day for COTC #2 ---- I seem to have recipe ideas flying around in my head and I cant wait to get them down on paper and start trying them all.

I have had 3 successes in 2 days which is fab! Can I get 4 in 3 days??? In fact lets see if I can acheive 2 tomorrow which will make it 5 in 3 days.....the challenge is on.....now add that to my "to do"  list .... remind me to only blame myself when I say the list is too long......

Will let you know how I go....

Take Care Of You x

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog sweetie pie.. cant wait for COTC #2.. dont worry about the never ending to do list.. I just keep adding to mine through the day..lol.. LOVE YOU!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing and talented person!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comments xxx

    ReplyDelete