Friday 9 September 2011

My new bit of technology

Well, I did it. I joined the Ipad2 family! After getting so confused at the shops last night and buying nothing, I did some research today and headed back in with Hubby tonight and bought one. Now I can get on top of all of these recipes I need to type up for COTC #2! 
The biggest benefit for me (and my family) is that i dont have to be tucked away on the office desk to be doing the work constantly....I can now join them on the lounge and work away....sit at sports afternoons and work away.....and *sigh* take it one holidays so I can work  away......although I can safetly say that 2 weeks on the beach coming up, there wont be much working happening! 
So will add this to my "to-do" list of things I need to get sorted....in the mean time unpack my fruit & veg I just picked up, start on dinner, feed the twins and perhaps settle down with a cuppa and a bit of Gerard Butler before hubby is home with the older girls and the telly is taken over with footy! 
Hope my 3 viewers (!!) have had the most wonderful day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment