Monday 10 June 2013

A night out to see Don Tolman....

Good Afternoon! I hope this finds you all well and beautifully rested after the long weekend. 

Last Thursday I had a night out in Sydney with some like minded friends to see the amazing Don Tolman

photo-3

….with friends…..

I had heard of Don before and seen him on telly….the way he dresses like a cowboy makes him someone you wouldn’t forget easily….especially when he talks so passionately about health. Recently my Naturopath told me how brilliant he is to listen to ‘live’ and within weeks he was coming to Australia and I knew there was NO way I was not heading to see him. So I organised babysitters for the 4 kids and I was there!!!! YAY!!!!

photo-2 copy 2

….inside the QVB Sydney…such a gorgeous buildng

 

photo-1 copy 3

Sydney….such a beautiful City at night….

 

To say he was inspirational is an understatement. He made me laugh, he shocked me and he left me wanting to learn more and more about the TRUTH of medicine and health and healing.

On top of all of this I left feeling like I was on the right track….such a great feeling!

Here are some key points that I simply had to share with you from the night….

* Pharmaceutical comes of the Greek word “Pharmakeia” which means poison

* In 1890 there were only 19 drugs and they were plant based. Today there are 561,000 … these are NOT plant based and the number is increasing every year

* Nature is complex so we don’t have to be

* Take the time to tell your children you love them

* If you go for a walk 45 minutes a day, 5 times a week, you will add 18 years to your life!

7 ancient principles of Life and Health

1) AIR (Latin for ‘spirit’)

2) WATER

3) SUNSHINE

4) WALKING

5) WHOLE FOODS

6) NON-TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

7) PASSION

Which one of these do you need to concentrate on??? Or are you going ok with them all???

I really could go ON and ON about what he spoke about and what I learnt but I have to say it just wouldn’t  be the same as hearing if from Don himself who speaks with such energy, passion and honesty.

If you EVER get the chance to see him DO IT … as for me, I am saving up to go to one of his bootcamps with Hubby….3 days away in QLD learning more from Don….sounds like a holiday I would LOVE! (although I know hubby would love to see him in America so he can visit family over there at the same time!) 

Wishing you good health, happiness and lots of love and sunshine in your lives!  

Take Care of You, 
Collette x

PS Guess what…..I was even blessed enough to meet him and give him my books!!!!

photo-4

…me with the amazing Don Tolman…


A night out to see Don Tolman....

No comments:

Post a Comment