Wednesday 11 April 2012

Happy Easter and School Holidays!

Hello! Happy Easter to you all (even though it is a few days late) and I hope this finds you all enjoying your school holidays. I know that I am one of these Mums that LOVE school holidays....the sleep ins, the Pyjama days, the quality time with my girls when they are growing up way too quickly!

We had a beautiful Easter long weekend, going to the Easter Show Good Friday and seeing family and friends at different times over the next few days, and of course remebering the whole reason behind Easter.

My big girl danced at the Easter Show and I was a SUPER PROUD MUMMA!!!!!! She does BJP Physie and at 5.50pm on Good Friday they (almost 300 of them) did a performance in the main arena, it was just amazing! My sister did it also, which was wonderful for them to be able to share that experience of running onto the main arena together!

I am beside myself with excitement that the printer has my Artwork for my book and I have paid the deposit......so CUT OUT THE CRAP FOR KIDS is a matter of weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this finds you all well, and you enjoy seeing these photos of my last few days.......

Take Care Of You,
Coll xxx

My big girl is there somewhere!

My big girl is in the front row on the grass......a Mum always knows her child!

My one and only ride (at 10.30pm) and it was 'only' a giant slippery dip and still I was scared! I dont like heights! Lucky my girls were there to hold my hand!

My baby girls first ever ride (once again 10.30pm!) She LOVED it!

My baby boys first ever ride - with the help from Nan x

I love it!   "Take my Easter Egg Dad and you are in HUGE trouble!"

My twins - growing up ever so quickly - Easter night. My little boy is now walking!

Joshs dinner one night - fresh salad topped with Zucchini Fritters, egg and Chilli sauce :-)
Zucchini Fritters are in COTC


Snuggles with my baby girl at the Easter Show



No comments:

Post a Comment