Tuesday 10 June 2014

Potato, Carrot and Leek Soup

Good Afternoon friends! I hope this finds you well! 


I am embracing this cooler weather with curries, slow cooker meals and soups …. I love that I can prepare them in advance and that they are nutritious and they keep our bellies full and happy! 


I am happy to share with you all today a beautiful soup that my entire family love … infact my twins Master and Miss 3 1/2 ate TWO HUGE serves each! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! 


Potato Carrot and Leek Soup



Potato, Carrot and Leek Soup


1kg potatoes – peeled and diced


4 large carrots – peeled and diced


2 leeks – roughly chopped


2 litres water


1 litre chicken bone broth


1 heaped tblspn TMX stock concentrate


Place all ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.


Turn heat down to medium and simmer until potatoes and carrots are tender (approx. 15-20 minutes).


Take off the heat and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before blending until smooth (you can do this with any blender or thermo machine you have). 


Return mixture to the saucepan and heat when ready to serve. 


Note: You can use chicken or vegetable stock of choice instead of the bone broth and TMX stock concentrate if you wish. 


Untitled design copy


I was so excited and grateful this week when I reached 40,000 Facebook friends…so much so that I am offering FREE POSTAGE on all orders as my little way of saying THANK YOU for all your support. Offer is valid until next Monday 16th June! (within Australia only!)


Take Care of You, 
Collette x 


Instagram:



 

Pinterest: 


 

Twitter: 



Potato, Carrot and Leek Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment