Thursday 1 May 2014

Hearty Chicken Soup

Good Morning friends! I hope this finds you all well and that you have had a wonderful week. 


I am loving the cooler nights … it gets me all excited for gorgeous warming, hearty meals …. beautiful big satisfying soups that make me feel amazing …. this is a favourite here …. packed with goodness and oh so tasty … I hope you love it as much as we do!


Hearty Chicken Soup


Hearty Chicken Soup 


1 tspn oil of choice (I used olive oil)


2 single chicken breast fillets – diced roughly 2cm cubes


1 large zucchini – roughly diced


1 large head broccoli – roughly cut


½ large cauliflower – finely processed (like you are making cauliflower rice)


2 litres bone broth (I use chicken)


½ tspn herbamare (or salt and pepper)


8 large leaves of leafy greens – roughly shredded (I used bok choy, kale and silverbeet fresh from my garden)


In a large soup pot place the oil and chicken and stir until the chicken is 95% cooked.


Add the zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, bone broth and herbamare to the pot and simmer on a medium heat until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.


Add the leafy greens, stir through and serve immediately. 


Note: As you can see there is a lot of room for choices in this soup recipe. I have not weighed anything, so it doesn’t have to be perfect. Feel free to add your own choices of veg also.


The point of this soup is to be healthy, satisfying, filling and bring happiness to your belly and dinner table.


This soup made enough for my family of 6 with leftover too. 


Enjoy!


Wishing you a wonderful weekend full of love and laughter … big hugs from me to you!


Take Care of You,


Collette x 


Instagram:



 

Pinterest: 


 

Twitter: 



Hearty Chicken Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment