Monday 25 March 2013

Easter Show Part 2 and more goodies I found!

Good Morning! Here I am again with some more goodies to share with you that I found at the Easter Show last week…..yesterdays post was all about food….todays post is all about spoiling yourself and something that we have been chatting about on Facebook lately…..NATURAL CLOTHES WASH!

photo-2

The photo that Miss 8 sent to Dad to let him know she is tall enough this year to go on the Mega Drop! They went on it at 8.30pm! Braver than her Mum thats for sure!

photo-4

Miss 10 and Miss 8 talked me into going on a ride! This not so brave Mumma who doesn’t like heights tried to teach them a lessen of ‘sometimes we have to get out of our comfort zone’ …. I may have had my eyes closed the whole time but I did it!

photo-1

 

 

Colouringtech: LOVING my new phone cover! The longest part was deciding which photo/s to use! Once I decided it only took 10 minutes  to make. It feels brilliant quality and the staff were lovely. They do lots of other goodies too like Ipad covers, Cushions, Badges and more! I will be getting a few of these for Birthday Presents thats for sure…what a unique gift!

Colouringtech

Facebook

Email: colouringtech@gmail.com

Ph: 0427 68 68 10

photo-5

Oohhhh!!!!! Isn’t it beautiful!!!!!!!

Sistaco: This gorgeous necklace is another thing I spoilt myself with….I couldn’t leave it there….it jumped out at me and I fell in love! Affordable, Fashionable Statement accessories! Whats not to love! Check out their website for online orders, stockists and party plans! I must say I love having friends over for a cuppa and at home shopping…what better excuse could you have to catch up with friends! Yolanda and the ladies working at the stall were so beautiful and friendly….will be booking a party for myself thats for sure!

Sistaco

Facebook

party@sistaco.com

sales@sistaco.com

Ph: 07) 3868 4844

aphroditeAphrodite Cosmetics: One of the gorgeous ladies tested out a few eyeshadows on me and I was thoroughly impressed with them. Their Mineral Makeup line is free from chemicals, additives, talc, bismuth and nano particles. I spoilt myself with a 5 colour combo set at the show as they had a show offer on, I have only used it once since then and it was as great as I thought it was going to be and stayed on ALL day! A massive range to choose from, why not head on over and check them out!

Aphrodite Cosmetics

Facebook

1800 720 234

info@aphroditecosmetics.com.au

photo-6

In my Laundry – Blue = Washing Yellow = Dryer

LoveEcoClean: There has been a lot of chatting happening the past few weeks on my Facebook page about Natural Cleaning products, clothes wash powders etc. I always used something that classed itself as ‘Natural’ but when looking up what was in it, there was a whole lot of crap! So I was on the hunt to find something that worked for me and wasn’t frightfully expensive. I stopped at the Show and had a huge chat to Lyn about the “Natures Laundry Balls” she was standing next to. Here is some info on them: Nature’s Laundry Balls are made of about 80 naturally occurring minerals bound into almost 100 ceramic beads and made of eco-friendly plastic TPR. With the negative ions and far infrared beads, the eco balls raise the PH level of water and lower the surface tension of dirt in the fabric, effortlessly removing dirt, grime and odour from the clothes. The Nature’s Laundry Balls are completely chemical, additive and perfume free. They are safe for newborns and people with sensitive skin or allergies.

I must admit I was quite hesitant but took the plunge and bought them as well as the Dryer Balls. I used them yesterday for the first time and I have to say WOW! Hubbys white work shirt was glowing! Completely sold! Check them out! And an added bonus is that they are going to work out to be a lot cheaper than Washing Powder!

LoveEcoClean

Facebook

info@loveinfoclean.com.au

Well thats it for my day at the Easter Show, as you can see from everything we looked at, tried and did it was a huge day but SO much fun! I hope these posts have helped you find some new products that you haven’t seen before and hopefully will love as much as me!

photo-7

Leaving the show just after 9.30pm!

Take Care of You,

Collette x

 

 

 


Easter Show Part 2 and more goodies I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment