Sunday 11 March 2012

Scotch Fillet Main

étouffée Filet AVEC sauce Bernaise


Scotch Fillet on a bed of Mask Kumera with Avocado and Bernaise Sauce


This is basically as it sounds......


Mash sweet potato - place a good size "dollop" at the bottom of the plate
Top with BBQ cooked scotch fillet
Top with Sliced Avocado
top with Bernaise Sauce (sorry I bought this!)







This takes me back to a gorgeous restaurant I went to almost 10 years ago in the Hunter Valley. This was on the menu for $50 and it was the smallest serving ever! It was so incredibly delicious though and it has even more special memories because we were dining with Trevor Drayton who has since sadly passed away.


It's a pity I can't have this bought Bernaise Sauce anymore as it really is yummy for a jar! I am going to attempt to make it one day ---- maybe for COTC#3 !!!!!!???????


A delicious combo.... You wont be disappointed xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment