Saturday 17 March 2012

Just what my body felt like.....

I thought I would share with you this dinner I cooked the other night....it was just what I felt like....so fresh and healthy AND of course delicious! So good for my insides, my body loves food like this. I was thrilled to have leftovers - it's typical of me to cook enough for a crowd!

Stir fry veg:
Shallots, purple cabbage, bok choy, broccoli, snow peas, asparagus and brussel sprouts. All stir fried in a large wok with 1 tspn olive oil and a pinch of salt. I love vegies like this still slightly crunchy!

Parsley Crumbed Fish:
Fresh firm white fish cut into "one person" size portions. (I only ever buy Australian Fish)
On a large plate place rice flour, a pinch of salt and a generous amount of dried parsley flakes.  Press fish into this flour mixture.
Cook in a large pan on a medium-high heat with a little olive oil. Cook until fish is thoroughly cooked and golden.

Serve fish on top of vegies.

The next day with my "left overs" I found some Mango Chutney from CUT OUT THE CRAP (page 32) in my freezer, so I piled that on top also! YYYYYUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My "leftovers" for lunch the next day!

What I also loved about this meal is that it was QUICK! In the time that it took Josh to bath the twins I had the groceries unpacked and this gorgeous meal on the table!

Take Care Of You,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment