Tuesday 20 March 2012

Chicken Pox!

There are many firsts as a Mum.....Monday was a first for me with Chicken Pox.....with 4 children it was bound to happen soon!
Miss 9 and Miss 7 have both been vaccinated for them and the twins 15months have not, as it doesn't happen until 18months.
Miss 9 has them and quite a lot the poor Princess. She is well within herself which is good, she is reasonably happy to have the week off school, although she still has work to do, but she is quite tired and seems happy to be lazing around.
Miss 7 is funny....checking every 30 seconds to see if she has spots.....and I think she is disappointed when she sees none! Im sure its the time off school she is hoping for!
Master 15months has about 20 spots and is a little unsettled, although they are such good bubbas, their biggest demands are extra cuddles, which I am more than happy to give. Miss 15months is a little unsettled also, but thankfully no spots. I guess its a matter of waiting to see if they will all get them or not.
Part of me is hoping that they all get it now at the same time and get it over and done with.....I'm sure if they all have it though I may change my mind on that thought!


Our afternoon tea! I love passionfruit season! I was once told by a Green Grocer to buy them wrinkly and at least 60g if possible. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or the bench for 1 week - not that they last that long in our house! I think I may need to try and grow a Passionfruit vine when I get around to doing up a Vegie Patch.

My Secretary! Isn't she adorbale!

My new best friend at the moment!


COTC2 is going well with is being a matter of weeks before it is being sent off to print.......getting closer and more exciting each day!


My month of no "added sugar" is going ok......I missed it the first 2 weeks quite bad, and not so much now which is good! I remember reading once that it takes 9 days without food to get rid of the craving for it.....I wonder if thats true......

I hope this finds you all well, happy, healthy and SPOT free!

Take Care Of You xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment