Thursday 15 December 2011

I can't believe it's been a month....

I can't believe it's been a month since I have last blogged. Like with everyone, my life has been quite busy this time of the year. End of year dance competitions for the girls, presentation nights, Christmas Parties and of course everyday general busy life of a family of 6. Throw a move of homes in there which we did ourselves to tip us over the edge of being "busy" to "running around in circles" ~~~ needless to say that blogging slipped my mind. As I write this I'm having a chuckle and wondering if any if my 12 followers even missed my blogs.....ha ha....do know I love and appreciate you all.....every bit of support I get I treasure so much.

Book orders have been going wonderfully this Christmas Season and it is SUPER exciting to think of so many people getting my book for a gift this Christmas and also being able to eat such yummy things that are not going to make them sick. I get overwhelmed at times of being so blessed that I am able to help so many others. I know that I have had to endure major food allergies to be able to get to this point of helping, but I have said it before, and will again, I would not change it for the world. The feeling of helping you all outweighs pizza and chocolate any day!!!!!!!!!!


I hope this finds you all running around crazy and busy just like us and enjoying every moment too!


Take Care Of You, I promise to chat again soon xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment