Tuesday 20 December 2011

2 more sleeps!

Good Morning! I am on the countdown! It's 2 more sleeps until my babies are turning ONE! The year when I take a moment to think about it, really has flown! Me being me and not doing anything in halves is finding myself with a list a mile long to complete everyday, planning for their first birthday of 80 (yes 80!) people!
It is the first time ever I have attempted a birthday cake, and so I have thrown myself in the deep end and I am doing their cakes! One each of course! I will be sure to put photos on here when my main computer gets up and going (hopefully today!) It wasn't the baking of the cake I was concerned about, it's the decorating! I can have vision, but not necessarily the "talent" to put it all together! So I have cheated slightly and bought the most amazing looking mud cake ever! At the moment I have a 1m x 1/2m mud cake sitting on my dining table waiting for me to do something creative with it! Ha ha I'm slightly scared!


So whilst I attack my to do list, hubby has been busy at work and was away again at another function last night, so I curled up on the lounge with my babies and watched "Love Actually" on tv....what a great movie!
Josh has an adventure ahead of him putting together the twins first birthday present tomorrow night after work...a swing set! Thankfully we are blessed enough to have kind friends that will take some time out of their busy schedules to help him. They are going to love it!


So as much as I am running around "with skates on" quite busy, I am feeling organized with my time plan all sorted! I can't believe I have this huge party in 2 days then 2 days later Christmas and 2 days after that we go to Josh's parents farm and have our Christmas with them! FUN FUN FUN!


Better keep moving & shower whilst all 4 precious bundles are still asleep!




Talk again soon,
Take Care Of You
xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment