Sunday 25 December 2011

FIRST BIRTHDAY!

I am laying here in bed recovering from the biggest year I think have ever had. The twins first birthday party is over and now so is Christmas, so last night at around 11.30 my body decided to yell at me in a way that I couldn't ignore it and tell me to STOP for a while, as I then was up with a "bowel attack" and curled up in pain for 3+ hours :-( When things gets thrown at me I generally ignore them and keep pushing on, I can't with this though, it has flattened me when I was already deflated and I am listening and going to hibernate as much as I can for a little while...how long will it last!!?? I'm not sure!! Hopefully even a few days of home time, resting, reading, watching movies and of course playing with the kids and all their new toys will be just what the Dr. ordered. In the mean time I'm curled up in bed with my iPad catching up on blogging and emails and having a yummy Rooibus tea my hubby just made me, whilst I wait for my painkillers to kick in!

So SMITH AND ALICE ARE ONE!!!!! The party was great and I promise to update photos on here also (I have a few to catch up on but finally got the main computer going here at home so I will do it soon) The sun was shining for the most of it, there was only a 10 minute moment where it sprinkled and the jumping castle had to come down, but thankfully we had our good friend DjMj (dance party host) there to step in and play some games and dances with the kids! The food was great and seemed to be enjoyed by all with not much leftover! The twins had a lovely time and were passed around like pass the parcel which didn't seem to faze them, they stopped and had a little snooze in the middle of it which was adorable!
As we had it at a hall because of the amount if people, my brother in law was telling me yesterday how when he was vacuuming the hallway for us he didn't realize that Smith was following him, with a biscuit in his hand leaving a crumby trail behind him!!!! So poor Cliff had to turn around and vacuum behind him!!!
Smith and Alice were spoilt with gifts and of course like most one year olds loved playing the with paper and boxes especially! They will one day realize how special it is that they have so many friends and family in their lives who love them so much, we are all so blessed.


Well that's it for me for the moment, will fill you in on our FUN Christmas soon.....

Hope this finds you all well,

Until then,
Take Care Of You xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment