Sunday 1 September 2013

Date and Pistachio Ice Cream!

kids

Cousins x

Good Morning! I hope this finds you well and that you had a lovely weekend. We had a wonderful time enjoying the Sunshine. Saturday we went and had a beautiful picnic with extended family and Sunday (Fathers Day) we went to Church and then spent the afternoon doing a few bits and pieces outside and planting some new vegetables and herbs in the Veggie Garden.

s and o

I love this photo! My son getting a cuddle from his cousin!

IMG_0045

My twins all dressed for Church this morning x

IMG_0044

Happy Fathers Day! My hubby with our Children – we are blessed x

I wanted to share with you this Ice-cream I made for my Kids a few weeks back – incase you missed it on Facebook…..its a little naughty (cream) but it is refined sugar free, additive free and gluten free….and the Kids LOVE it as a treat…..and lets admit it, it is SO much better for you than additive filled ice cream from the Supermarket!

I hope you and your family love it also!

Have a GREAT week ahead….I am eagerly waiting the news that ‘Cut out the Crap with Style’ has arrived in Australia! Will keep you posted!

Take Care of You,
Collette x

DATE AND PISTACHIO ICE CREAM

In a food processor place 14 medjool dates, 1 cup raw pistachios, 2 tblspns vanilla essence, 600ml pouring cream, 600ml milk.
Blend all for 1 1/2 minutes (will depend on your processor – but it will start to thicken) 
Pour into a freezer proof container and then freeze overnight – or until set! 
I had to get it to thaw slightly before putting it into the additive free cones! 
I don’t have an ice cream maker / thermomix but I am sure you can use that if you have one. The dates make it SO sweet…it was a huge hit for all….ENJOY X

ice cream


Date and Pistachio Ice Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment