Sunday 23 November 2014

Our annual holiday …

Good Afternoon friends! I hope this finds you well!


Every year we count down the weeks until our annual family 2 week relaxing holiday … we have been back over a month now and I have been meaning to do my little update on it and share some photos but I am only just getting to it now as the days have been pretty busy with the orders for my new ‘Lunchbox Solutions Mini Cookbook’ … here I am though … better late than never hey!? I hope you enjoy …


beach 2

Love watching my family play on the beach … every day!


 


beach 6

Holidays … the time to occasionally look the other way … Master ‘almost’ 4 enjoying a rare ice-cream! Clearly loving it!


beach 7

My youngest … Miss ‘almost 4′ … looking gorgeous!


beach 4

Teaching my Mother-in-Law to take selfless ;-)


beach 3

I normally brave the water ONCE in the 2 weeks holiday … and would be lucky to go up to my knees the other days … just not a fan of everything about the ocean … I braved it this day and had a go of the boogy board … I got over my fear (well almost) and loved every moment!


beach 9

Hubby and Miss 10 can never get enough of the water …. love watching them have a blast!


beach 1

How easy it is to stop, sit and relax on holidays … very grateful for the sunshine and lazy days spending quality time with the family …. must remember to do this every day … stop, relax, breathe and be grateful x


Wishing you a lovely week … talk again soon …


Take Care of You,
Collette x


CUT OUT THE CRAP Facebook



 



Our annual holiday …

No comments:

Post a Comment