Tuesday 11 November 2014

Gratitude and my NEW "Lunch Box Solutions" Mini Cookbook!!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon friends! I wanted to take a moment to send this message out to you, full of Love, Gratitude and Thanks!


A little over 2 weeks ago we came home from our annual holiday all nice and relaxed and 3 days later my NEW “Cut out the Crap Lunch Box Solutions” Mini Cookbook turned up! It has been an exciting time of chaos ever since as I spend many hours a day getting these books out to their new homes. 


LUNCHBOX FRONT COVER


LUNCHBOX BACK COVER


The messages that I am receiving from people already getting their books, reading them, cooking from them and loving them is overwhelming! I genuinely can not thank you enough for your kind words and support. My aim is to reply to each and every one of you but I am chasing my tail with messages and at the moment my priority is getting the orders out … so until I reply to you … please take this as a MASSIVE THANK YOU from my heart to yours.


You all keep me excited and inspired to be in the kitchen and create yummy food to share! I hope you love cooking and eating my creations as much as I love sharing them. 


Take Care of You, 


Collette x 


CUT OUT THE CRAP Instagram



 


No comments:

Post a Comment