Wednesday 15 January 2014

Back to School SALE

Good afternoon friends!


We are on the count down until school goes back – part of me will be sad as I love the days with all 4 of my children, sleep ins, no rushing…. and all that! On the same hand though school holidays is chaos and no routine and I find myself more exhausted than ever! Either way, reality hits and they have to go back….even my twins Master and Miss 3 start preschool for the first time ever this year! (only two days a week though!) 


For those that have been around for a while you will know that I don’t do SALES often – generally before Christmas and for Back to School only ….. so here we are ….. two great packs to help you get inspired and motivated and ready for the school year ahead!


These packs are available through my online store only for the month of January or until all sold out – so don’t miss out!


Take Care of You,


Collette x 


Back to School #1


Back to School #2



Back to School SALE

1 comment:

  1. Came across your book today in my TAFE library, and decided to copy a couple of recipes out - but kept finding more and more and more worth copying. This RARELY happens for me, because I am a lazy cook and I am a fusspot and so many gf/df recipes have all kinds of non food things in them that I either have to find alternatives for or just not bother cooking.

    But your book is absolutely awesome - simple, easy recipes, no nasties that I've come across so far, and it's Australian! Win win! So now instead of just borrowing, I am buying a copy!

    So thankyou! Food intolerances are such a pain to live with, and I am genuinely grateful to have found your book!!!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete