Wednesday 15 May 2013

What is in my pantry "Breakfast"

Good Morning! I hope this finds you all well! I am doing well here, I am busy editing my third book …. did you see it has a name!!?? I am SO excited and can’t wait to share it with you all….will have to wait until October though….self publishing takes time!

303041_580006572032222_388277504_n

I have had a lovely week, was spoilt on Mothers Day and had a gorgeous picnic in the afternoon with my family….

431922_580788851953994_1949560018_n

Me with my 4 blessings!

I am still trying to wrap my head around my 3 month RAW detox diet (up to day 16 today)…more of that another day…today I am bringing you another part of ‘whats is in my pantry’ ….

BREAKFAST

IMG_9633

IMG_9639

Oats (aka Porridge) – whilst they are NOT Gluten Free, they are additve free and all 4 of my children love this for breakfast in winter (they have no food intoelrnaces at all) – topped with a little honey & banana or Berry Choc Chunk sprinkled on it from Super Foods for Kidz and its perfect to warm their little bellies!

IMG_9638
Organic Rice Puffs – Gluten, Dairy and Additive Free. The only ingredient is RICE. Yes they taste a ‘tad’ like cardboard by themselves  (but I am comparing them to the awful additive and sugar filled version!!!) I add mixed nuts, seeds, fresh or stewed fruit to these and I have myself a delicious cereal! I normally buy these from the supermarket health food aisle or health food store. 

IMG_9640
Chia Seeds – people that know me, know I throw Chia Seeds into everything….I love love love Chia Pudding for Breakfast! Here is my version of Chia Pudding! You can buy Chia seeds from health food stores, online and most health food section supermarkets. They are SO good for you too!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_9635
Carmans Fruit Free Muesli - This is hubbys cereal of choice. It is NOT gluten free but it is wheat & additive free. Ingredients are: Wholegrain rolled oats, seeds 10% (sunflower seeds, sesame seeds), nuts (almonds 7%, hazelnuts 2%, pecans) honey 8%, sunflower oil and cinnamon. 
He often throws extra nuts and seeds in or a banana on top. I buy this from the supermarket. 

IMG_9634

Buckini – I buy this from LOVING EARTH and I am in LOVE with it. I have both the caramel and the plain …. check out this link for more info …. YES it is Gluten Dairy and Preservative Free! and an extra YAY for me at the moment as it is RAW!

photo-1 copy 2

My breakfast this morning – Nashi Pear, plain buckini, pepitas and a little drizzle of agave nectar! YUMMO!

IMG_9641
Superfood Bars – from NUTRA ORGANICS (and now available through my website) – these are perfect for ‘on the go’ breakfasts – when hubby runs out the door at 5am or when Miss 10 and Miss 8 can’t stomach anything too much on their tummies before swimming squad training early in the morning – these are perfect!

The other thing I normally have in my Pantry is “rice flakes” (that makes rice porridge) but I used the last of them on Anzac Day making Anzac Slice! 

Of course when time allows and on weekends we LOVE cooking Pancakes or Eggs!!!!!

I hope you have a beautiful day!

Take Care of You,
Collette x 


What is in my pantry "Breakfast"

No comments:

Post a Comment