Sunday 11 November 2012

Super Mum "Natalie .... Mummy Smiles"

GOOD MORNING! and HAPPY MONDAY!

I have a lovely Super Mum interview for you all today from the lady whose blog I came across a few months ago and have loved ever since….I was thrilled when she accepted my offer of being a “Super Mum” …. She is a Mum of 4 like me and lives a busy and fulfilling life….I hope you enjoy this interview and I know you will enjoy her blogs……


“Natalie – Mummy Smiles”



Tell us a little bit about you and your family?


I am a Mum of 4 young children, and the wife of one lovely man! My hubby and I run our own business, and I blog at www.mummysmiles.com My son was diagnosed with a dairy allergy when he was 5 months old, and although he has now grown out of his allergy (as promised by our beautiful paediatrician), I have noticed a sensitivity to colours and additives.



 What one ingredient can you not live without and why?


My tastes tend to change all the time – at the moment I am loving mushrooms and marinated tofu! Yum!


If you had half an hour to cook dinner and realized you didn’t have anything planned, what would you cook?


Curried mince and vegetables! This is the ultimate slap together meal – it’s a great way to use up any vegetables, and can be padded out with beans, tofu or noodles.


 What is once piece of advice you can pass on to other busy mums?


Try to think ahead whenever possible – the more prepared you are, the more relaxed you will feel. But then again, don’t be afraid to sometimes throw all the plans out the window and just enjoy the moment!



If you could have dinner with any 3 people in the world, who would it be and why?


Richard Branson – I think he’s incredibly inspiring with the most “out there” ideas. I love listening to people with big and creative ideas, that challenge me to look at things with a new perspective.


P!nk – How much fun would she be! And even more so now that she’s a Mum. A funky, cool, down-to-earth, rockstar! Plus I reckon we could be besties ;)


My husband – We so rarely get a moment to ourselves, so if I can get a chance to go to dinner with him, that would be ace!


Those that know you already, know you from your AMAZING blog “Mummy Smiles” …where you talk about all things to do with Motherhood….I would love to know how this got started and what keeps you inspired?


When my fourth child was born, I realised how frantic our lives were. I was really worried that life would just pass me by, and I wouldn’t truly get a chance to embrace the everyday moments. I love that blogging gives me a chance to think about and reflect upon all the beautiful and treasured moments in our lives – for which I am very grateful. I focus on choosing to be happy – and smiling!



Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead, lets hope this sunshine sticks around so we can have some fun days outside with the kids…..


Until next time,


Take Care of You,


Collette x



Super Mum "Natalie .... Mummy Smiles"

No comments:

Post a Comment