Tuesday 6 November 2012

Gluten Free Christmas Cake

Good Morning!


A friend kindly passed on her Gluten Free Christmas Cake recipe for me to share with you all! It is a favourite in her house with family and friends and even for those that don’t have food allergies…..


 



GLUTEN FREE FRUIT CAKE


GF Fruit Cake! Looks good!


700ml chocolate milk


1kg mixed fruit


2 and 1/2 cups of gluten free self raising flour


Put fruit in a glass bowl and pour chocolate milk over fruit. Soak overnight in fridge.


(I was in hurry so I heated choc milk and poured it over the fruit then zapped in microwave for 2 minutes).


Add flour and mix well.


Place in prepared pan and bake for 1 1/2-2 hours @ 150 degrees.


(Test with a skewer after 1 ½ hours as it all depends on your oven).


ENJOY!


YUM!



I have not tried this yet myself, but I must say it looks scrumptious…..and with Christmas ‘just around’ the corner, I think its a great one to have to add to the recipe collection!


A huge thanks to Jodie for passing it on…..if anyone has a great GF or DF recipe that they would like to share along with photos please email me at info@cutoutthecrap.com.au —- I would love to hear from you and I am certain my Cut out the Crap friends would love to also!


Have a WONDERFUL day!


Take Care of You,
Collette x



Gluten Free Christmas Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment